Looked it up

Posted by Arden Wallace

When I looked up Electric Company Rates in Grapevine I was shocked. I wasn’t used to having deregulated energy back home in Georgia so it was crazy to me that the rates were so low in other parts of the country. Anyway, the move was all in all a success but you know one thing? I’m never, EVER going to plan to do manual labor in August in Texas again, I can promise you that much! I don’t know what people are thinking but at the end of the day they’ve got some nerve trying to get me to move in that kind of heat. Anyway, my husband loves his new job and I love that we were able to afford so much more house for the money. We’ll be able to start a family soon with all this extra space and that was part of the reason we moved so I’m glad it’s working out at the end of the day. I can’t wait to see!

0 Nice Notes:

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates