Welcome Wednesday And Blog Hop Skip And Jump Wednesday!

This morning i have my doctor's appointment for my pregnancy so i just post my entry for this two great friendly memes. Thank you everyone for being here and i promise to visit you who left a comment in the comment section. I am happy to welcome all of you to my blog site. Just look around you might find something useful. If this mommy is not busy anymore i will going to feature some stores and bloggers. This time i have many things to do with my pregnancy but do not worry still updating this blog for you to know what is going on. Anyway, have a wonderful day. See you around.

8 Nice Notes:

Debbiedoos said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. Following your blog and would love the follow back.

Unknown said...

I'm your newest follower from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I've had a lot of fun with these recently and I'm looking forward to checking out some of your older posts.

I'd love for you to follow me back at:

http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com

LivingChicontheCheap said...

Thanks for the follow. I am now following you too!

Have a great day! :)
Jessica

Anonymous said...

New Follower! Greatly appreciate the follow back.

http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com

Debbie said...

Stopping in from Welcome Wednesday. Hope you follow me back at nofiltermom.blogspot.com :0

Karen said...

newest follower from Welcome Wednesday's blog hop and I'm so glad I found this cute blog!
hoping you stop by and follow me back.
www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

DP said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. If you have questions or any concerns I can help with, let me know. How exciting!!!!


Hi! I'm the newest follower from the Welcome Wednesday blog hop. Hope you'll get a chance to check out my blog and follow me back! Have a great day!

-DP
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

Shah Wharton said...

Wow - you're pregnant - so jealous! Hello - I'm following from the hop - From Shah, at wordsinsync.blogspot.com

XX

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates