Lovely Shade Of Pink

I just make a treasury from Etsy and i want to share the 16 sellers who are creative and skillful in their own way. They have different talents of making something beautiful. My treasury title is Lovely Shade Of Pink since all the colors have the pink shade. The sellers doing a good job making this lovely gifts for your girlfriend, mom, wife, friend, cousin, niece, or just for yourself. Visit them by clicking the image below. Then click each item to see more of the sellers creations. Thank you for looking. Have a pleasant day to all.

Click To Visit The Treasury

4 Nice Notes:

Güler USUĞ ÇINAR said...

What a lovely blog and treasury. Thanks very much for adding my Turkish Traditional needle crocheted shawl. (kitty016)

Made By Tammy said...

Beautiful Treasury! Thank you so much for including me.

Andrew Thornton said...

Lovely treasury of a lovely shade of pink!

wild hog hunting said...

I don't think you are allowed to change Ginger. I was violated for asking.....'I'm going to bed...you guys going to miss me much?'

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates