Snowy Day - Monday Mingle

Today when i woke up i saw many snow outside. My son loves to go out and play with it. He wants to build a castle on the snow. I will let him do that today since he wants it. The temperature is getting lower since i woke this morning. I guess it is already low 20 degrees outside and our temperature inside the house is 70 degrees. Anyway, thank you for coming today and i have few surprises soon...

Thanks also to Tough Cookie Mommy for hosting the Monday Mingle. See you...

6 Nice Notes:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

baga baga jd d i ang snow diha gen sa

Cori said...

What a beautiful photo! We too got snow last night, but today is nearly 50* and melted!

I don't know if you have an ETSY store, but my other blog, we have a linky up for Etsy Blogs & Etsy Stores ... come link up :D http://www.blueeyedblessings.com/2011/01/welcome-to-the-1st-wednesday-etsy-blog-hop/

Thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours now too!!

Tough Cookie Mommy said...

What a lovely house and photo! That is exactly one of the things that I hate about snow, it is so gorgeous when it first falls and then creates all kinds of problems. Thanks for participating in Monday Mingle, I love seeing you there!

Jill @ Single Mom on a Budget said...

We've got snow too! And freeeeeezing cold (Denver). Here from Mommy D's mystery hop.

Becky Fisher said...

following you!

http://ourlifeinsidethebox.blogspot.com/

Julia & Cori said...

Following you back!! Hope you're having a great day!

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates