Note Cards - Follows Me Back Tuesday

It is freezing in our place what about your place? But i am able to make something new for my handmade shop. I will try to sell this cute note cards online hope someone will like it. They are pretty to send it to someone you care. I am not expert of my camera sometimes i need an enhancer to brighten up my images. I will put this cards in listing today at one of my stores either Artfire, Etsy, or in Zibbet. I hope you can visit one of them. See you.


Thanks also for the host of the meme Follow Me Back Tuesday.
Photobucket

5 Nice Notes:

Unknown said...

Thanks for following! Followed you back :)

Misfit Momma... After Hours!

Ashley E said...

Love the birds! Too Cute. thank you for following, and I am following you back!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for following...following you back.

Hootin Anni said...

I'm your newest follower.

My Wednesday post link In Search of the Elusive WHOLE Sand Dollar

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/beachcombingits-obsession.html

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

I am a new follower from the FMBT Blog Hop...Happy Thurs.
DiapersintheDesert.blogspot.com

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates