How I Pack My Packages

To all who sell online how you pack your packages? Well, i bought a little thick 12x12 card stock for the packages. Some of my customers like the way i pack the items they bought from my store specially my cello bags. Here are the pictures below how i pack them...

As you can see below i put the cello bags in as larger cello bag and sealed it. Then here is my card paper...

Next put some tape to close....

I also include a hand written receipt and a thank you card. I usually make my own thank you card but because i am busy most of the time since i have also a little baby i do not much time to make one so i just bought few of them...

After putting the receipt and thank you cards inside the card stock paper that has the cello bags i close it and put inside an envelope.

Lastly, i weigh the package and ready for the shipping label then send to the post office.

How you pack yours any idea?

0 Nice Notes:

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates