Share A Thrift Hunt And Thrifty Thursday Blog Hop

How are you today? I am a bit late but it is better late than never right? I found the Share a Thrift Hunt when i blog hop to my friend's blog. I am glad i can join the group of thrifty hunters. Anyway, i have this wire tray that i bought in Thrift Store in our place for $1.95. I bought this last year and i put some of my rubber stamps and punches. It was a cute wire tray and i enjoyed it...I want to link this entry to share a thrift hunt and thrifty Thursday blog hop.


Thrift Hunting Meme


6 Nice Notes:

Cheerful said...

thanks for dropping by! oh, the wire basket was really nice accessories to have at home to organized things...i will love to have one! happy thrifting...thank you again!
:)

Sam Finds said...

That's a steal! And it's very pretty. I likey very much.

Rent Bangkok condo said...

I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.Great stuff as usual.

Scaffolding East Midlands said...

Nice one, there is actually some great facts on this post some of my subscribers may find this useful, will send them a link, many thanks.

brand management said...

great blog! keep up the great work!

Restaurants in Montreal said...

This is so true. With the right foods you can make weight loss easier. Some foods increase your metabolism and others provide you with energy more efficiently which allows you to workout harder.

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates