Weekend Blog Follower And Surfin' Saturdays

Well, it is weekend again sort like yesterday but time flies so fast dear and we are here to face it forward. A month from now i will be busy taking care of my little baby. He will come next month and i am excited to see him. I am hoping God will always help specially my safe delivery. Anyway, thank you for coming and have a wonderful weekend. Be safe....and take care...

Thank you to our hosts: Pinay Mommy Bloggers and Pinay Mommy Online for Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. Everybody can join...

Thanks also for the hosts of Surfin' Saturday : Chubby Cheeks Thinks, Two Monkeys & a Washtub, And Then There Were Four and The Coupon Challenge.

15 Nice Notes:

seth said...

Hi!

I am follower #231 from WBFC :-)

Happy Weekend!
Sweet as Candy
busymommyme

Green Dei said...

Followed you back sis!

http://foodamn.blogspot.com/
http://deiville.blogspot.com/
http://retangled.blogspot.com/

from Green Dei & Blodwyn1231

jared's mum said...

am your newest follower thru wbfc!
happy weekend:)

☆♥Shydub♥☆ said...

Visiting here momgen from WBFC.

Genejosh said...

new follower of yours from WBFC:)

Genefaith's Home

Teaching Moments

Phoebe said...

Following you from WBFC using my three blog sites! :)
Pinay Mama
ELijah
PibyangLovesToEat

Pinx said...

i'm your new follower via WBFC!

dothy said...

Followed you here from WBFC :)

darly said...

already am a follower gen. I just grabbed your badge and linked you up.

I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Lulu Post said...

Visiting and followed you from the Weekend Caravan

Daily Snippets

AC said...

Hi there, visiting and following you through WBFC...
Happy Home Working with ACmomCee Btw, I have an ON-GOING giveaway... Hope you can join. Thanks!

crazyme said...

Hi, newbie blogger here following you through WBFC. Hope you'd take time to follow my blog and give advice on how I could make it better. Thanks!
http://2totetots.blogspot.com/

lyzacruz88 said...

visiting you thru WBFC...already a follower :)

WBFC Admin said...

Following via Weekend Blog Follower Caravan!

You can follow back at:
Eat, Drink, Blog
Wanna Be Fit
Eat, Drink, Blog
The Woman from Home

May said...

Hi Gen! Wonderful creative blog!
I am follower number 287 via GFC. I am still catching up on WBFC#4 (eek!). Will follow thru email too.

Hope you follow back at:

Nshima Servings
transfor.MAY.tion

Added you to my blogroll too so I hope to visit more often!

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates