Polka Dot Thank You Mini Cards And Follow Me Back Tuesday

Today i wanted to share a Polka Dots mini thank you cards that will be listed in my Gen Card Corner store today. They are very cute and handy to give as a quick note, thank you note for a friend or someone. They are made up of a polka dot card stock paper, i covered the bottom a white paper and put a light brown ribbon. Each card is hand stamped with Thank You. They are very affordable to buy and if you need more of that you can contact me anytime. This cards are simple but cute.


I would like to thank the host of Follow Me back Tuesday for hosting the meme. If you want to join click the button below.

Hosted By:
& This Week's Guest Host's Are...
Vanja from Emma's Lunch
&

Photobucket

10 Nice Notes:

Kimberly said...

Great stuff! Talk about creativity!
Following from FMBT

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I love the cards. Polka dots are so pretty.

Thank you for stopping by. I thought I was already your follower , but I was mistaken. I am one now,lol.

Andrea said...

Too cute! Thanks for stopping in again today. I'm already following. Have a great week!

Andrea
http://365daysoflifebehindthelens.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the dots!


Stopping by via the Tuesday Hop to follow and to say hello. Come on by and visit.
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/happy-tuesday-all.html

Kelly said...

So cute! Following you back from the Tuesday hop! :)

1grown2togo said...

So creative I <3 crats & people who are crafty~Following from FMBT hope you can stop by mine check out my how to under crafts for making a Pretty Candy Wreath (they turn out so pretty I had to make 60 of them at Christmas & so inexpensive)~~Shari

http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

Canadianmom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today via FMBT. I am returning th favoure and following back!

Take care and make it a great day!

Jen

joyfulmom said...

I just followed you, please follow me ack www,occasionsofjoy.com Thanks!!

Mary said...

Thanks for stopping by To Spend Or Save. I'm here returning the follow.

Emma's Lunch said...

Thanks for stopping by Emma's Lunch. I'm your newest follower. Those thank you cards look amazing! :)

Vanja

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates