Thrifty Thursday Blog Hop - Free $10 Gift Certificate


Hi this is my first time of Thrifty Thursday blog Hop and i have something for you to save some bucks. I went to my facebook yesterday and found out that Artbeads.com is giving away $10 gift certificates free. The only requirement is you already a member and purchase even once from them then you qualify for this $10. If you are a beader you might like this giveaway. I am a beader but i do not need this at this time. I am making a cards not beads jewelry. I still have some supplies of beads. You click the banner or the link i provide to visit the site for more information.

3 Nice Notes:

Mindy said...

Thanks for following! I'm looking forward to seeing everything in your blog.

Gen said...

Thanks Mindy...

Felicia said...

Thanks! I love your blog! I have never seen one like yous! And thank you for following mine!

 

Made By Gen Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon

Blogger Templates